In the spirit of Valentines Day - let's count the ways that BIM makes our hearts go pitter-patter.
- One thing I hate worse than counting.... it's re-counting.
- I've never enjoyed doing anything boring (or super-complicated) twice.
- Lines, arcs and circles don't tell my story very well
- They say "A picture is worth a 1,000 words." Forget the fingers and toes people, break out your abacus to count the words we can get from a BIM.
- Silos make me lonely
- I became a designer to make decisions for good design, not chase callouts and layers.
- Knowing is sharing, and sharing is all I care about when BIM is done right.
- Is it about BIM, or is it about having the right partner in crime? I'd say it takes two to tango.
- Why can't plumbers share the same passion as the rest of us? Is cerebral gutter too much of a psychological divide?
- BIM is like a box of chocolates you never know what you are going to get.
- Because I like teaching an old dog new tricks.
What is it that makes you L-O-V-E BIM?
Happy Valentines Day!
XOXO - Epic BIM